Are you looking for plugins that will help boost sales and revenue for your B2B business?
A B2B WooCommerce store faces unique challenges like bulk purchases, tiered pricing, and shipping & taxes.
Thankfully, there are plenty of plugins and addons for WooCommerce that are designed to make B2B operations smoother while still increasing sales.
Below, we’ve listed the best WooCommerce B2B plugins that will help streamline processes, boost sales, and grow your business.
Let’s dive straight into the list.
Best WooCommerce B2b Plugins
OptinMonster is the #1 conversion optimization tool for B2B WooCommerce sites. It lets you create marketing campaigns to encourage users to take action on your site, like sign up, subscribe, register, buy, and more!
You can use OptinMonster to create all sorts of CRO (conversion rate optimization) and lead generation campaigns including popups, slide-ins, floating bars, gamified wheels, and much more.
OptinMonster comes with powerful display rules so you can target customers based on what they are doing on your site, what they’ve shown interest in, or even where they’re coming from.
You can schedule campaigns to run at specific dates and times for seasonal/holiday sales, flash sales, and weekend offers.
Plus, there are targeting rules designed exclusively for WooCommerce sites. That means you can display offers based on product pages, products in the cart, number of items in the cart, cart total, and more.
OptinMonster serves as an all-in-one B2B marketing tool to recover abandoned carts, grow your subscriber list, and drive more sales.
- 50+ templates and a drag and drop builder for easy customization
- Email integrations with all popular service providers including Constant Contact, Mailchimp, AWeber, and SendinBlue
- Powerful targeting features including Exit-Intent® and Onsite Retargeting®
- Actionable insights and analytics to track performance
- A/B testing to optimize results
Cost: Starts at $9 per month.
And the best part about OptinMonster is you can create high-converting campaigns without any coding knowledge or design skills.
Want to see how OptinMonster works? Check out how ReliableSoft.net increased conversions by 300% using OptinMonster.
Ready to use OptinMonster to boost B2B sales and conversions? Click below to sign up for your 100% risk-free OptinMonster account:
WPForms is the #1 form builder for WooCommerce. It lets you create any kind of form for your site including registration, payment, contact, request a quote, and login forms.
You can even set up surveys and polls to gather customer feedback and opinions to improve your B2B process.
WPForms lets you create B2B order forms with integrated payment gateways, so you can sell your product without setting up an eCommerce store.
This is a great option for B2B sites that have a single product to offer and don’t want to go through the hassle of setting up an entire eCommerce storefront for it.
WPForms is one of the most advanced form builders with powerful features. For instance, it comes with smart conditional logic that lets you ask follow-up questions based on a customer’s answer.
You can even create conversational forms and enable form mode to capture the user’s attention and increase form completion rates.
- 100+ templates to create any kind of form
- Responsive mobile-friendly forms
- Instant notifications for you and your team
- Lead management to streamline your workflow
- Integrate with popular payment gateways and email service providers
- Built-in spam and captcha protection
Cost: There’s a free version available. Paid plans start at $39.50 per year.
Wholesale Suite is a total wholesale solution for B2B WooCommerce stores. The suite is a combination of 3 plugins:
- Wholesale Prices Plugin: Display separate wholesale rates with minimum quantity requirements to let customers know if they buy in bulk, they’ll get a better price. You can also create tiered pricing based on the quantity purchased.
- Wholesale Order Form Plugin: Create a one-page catalog that loads on scroll. The catalog is searchable and categorized as well. You can limit access to the wholesale catalog only to B2B customers.
- Wholesale Lead Capture Plugin: Create registration, login, and thank you pages with built-in spam protection. It automatically adds approved users to wholesale roles so they can log into the B2B area of your site. The plugin also lets you create customized email templates to send automated notifications to admin and customers.
The Wholesale Suite takes care of everything you need for your B2B store: bulk/tiered pricing, minimum quantity requirements, user roles, website forms, shipping and taxes, and more.
- Control product and category visibility
- Built-in spam protection to filter genuine customers
- User-friendly with features that work out of the box
- Developer-friendly with code comments, hooks, and filters
- Compatible with other WordPress themes and plugins
- Integrates with other Woocommerce extensions and plugins
Cost: Individual plugins start at $49.50 per year. Bundles start at $148.50 per year.
Advanced Coupons is the best coupon plugin to improve marketing efforts for your B2B online store.
It lets you offer BOGO (buy one get one) deals, loyalty programs, scheduled coupons, shipping coupons, and more. You can create coupon codes or shareable URL links to encourage B2B customers to buy now, buy more, or upgrade to a higher plan.
The plugin lets you set up cart conditions, select applicable products, and schedule the time period for which the coupon is valid. Then when the conditions are met, the coupon can be auto-applied to the customer’s cart.
- Set up advanced options for coupon eligibility
- Auto apply, scheduled, and URL coupons
- Special discounts for shipping methods
- Set up loyalty programs with reward points
Cost: Free version available. Premium plans start at $59 per year.
Constant Contact is the best B2B email marketing platform that gives you a robust business email setup to send broadcast and transactional emails.
With one of the highest delivery rates, you can be sure that your emails reach your customer’s inbox and don’t end up in the spam folder.
Constant Contact lets you customize your transactional emails so you can keep the messaging in line with your brand’s style and voice.
Plus, you can segment subscribers into different emailing lists. If you run both a retail and B2B business, this is especially helpful to separate these audiences so you can send relevant emails to them.
In other words, Constant Contact lets you create personalized and targeted messages to build long-lasting relationships with your B2B customers.
- Targeted and automated email marketing
- Create automated/triggered drip series and schedule broadcasts
- Stunning email templates with an intuitive drag and drop builder
- Contact segmentation
- Real-time analytics
Cost: Starts at $20 per month.
MemberPress lets you create membership plans for your B2B business. You can set up multiple membership levels with tiered pricing that grants access to different features and benefits.
MemberPress reduces admin work by automatically tracking the validity/expiry of memberships. It then prompts users to renew or allows users to auto-renew their plan. That means you can confidently create, manage, and track membership subscriptions.
Plus, you get full control over access and restrictions to posts, pages, videos, categories, tags, feeds, communities, digital files, and more based on what memberships the user belongs to.
- Create pricing pages for membership products
- Set up a one-time fee or recurring payment schedule
- Add coupons to run promotions and giveaways
- Powerful access and restriction rules
- Integrate with 3rd party solutions and email providers
- Easy payment gateway integration
Cost: Starts at $179 per year.
WebToffee Product Import Export for WooCommerce lets you import/export product data seamlessly to reduce B2B admin work.
The plugin lets you import CSV files to auto-update prices, stock, vendor, and other details. You can schedule the import/export and update process at set times and intervals.
The plugin also lets you filter products in different ways to get custom import/export files with images, variations, and metadata.
- Compatible with major 3rd-party plugins
- Several filter options for custom import/export
- Edit, merge, update products in bulk
- Detailed history, debug logs, and schedules
Cost: Starts at $69 per year.
Beeketing lets you supercharge B2B sales through marketing automation and added functionality.
It comes with 10+ powerful extensions to add more features and functions to your B2B store.
You can offer personalized recommendation sliders on all pages to cross-sell products. Plus, the plugin lets you send personalized follow-up emails automatically and you can use advanced customer segmentation to trigger campaigns.
- Cross-sell and upsell features to increase average order value
- Exit-intent offers to encourage customers to complete orders
- Send automated follow-up campaigns
- Real-time reports and analytics
Cost: Get started for free. Paid extensions start at $19 per month.
B2BKing is a popular dedicated solution for B2B WooCommerce stores.
It lets you hide prices for guest users, add tiered pricing structures, handle tax exemptions and VAT, and manage multiple buyers per account.
You can create separate B2B/B2C registration forms, custom billing fields, invoice payment gateway, and negotiated price offers.
Keep in mind that for what it has to offer, this plugin is quite expensive. You get all these features and more with the Wholesale Suite for half the price.
- Set separate wholesale pricing for different groups
- Control available payment and shipping methods
- Add discount amounts or percentage rules
- Automatic or manual user registration approval
- Manage bulk inventory and product sales
Cost: Free version available. The pro version costs $139 (excluding taxes) with 6 months of support.
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce by Addify is an extension that serves both B2B and B2C WooCommerce sites.
It’s a combination of 5 best-selling WooCommerce extensions to improve your store and add new features to cater to your B2B customers better.
B2B eCommerce for WooCommerce is quite similar to Wholesale Suite and B2BKing. It gives you control over wholesale product visibility, registration forms, custom pricing, and more.
The thing that sets this plugin apart is that it lets you create an ‘add to quote’ button so customers can select the products and quantities they need and ask for your best price on their purchase.
The downside to this plugin is that it seems to have bloated code which could slow down your site and cause problems during plugin updates.
- Control visibility of ‘add to cart’ or ‘request a quote’ buttons
- Create a full-fledged B2B registration form
- Add custom pricing, offers, shipping methods for different user roles
- Show/hide products, categories, prices, and more based on user roles
Cost: $149 for a year.
PushEngage is the best web push notification tool in the market for B2B businesses. It lets you create and send notifications to a customer’s browser to alert them about sales, renewal dates, abandoned carts, and product updates.
You can use PushEngage to trigger notifications based on a user’s behavior or activity on your site. It also lets you set up scheduled notifications and automatic drip campaigns.
- One-click subscriber optins
- Promote time-sensitive offers in your visitor’s time zone
- Segment push notifications to target the right subscribers at the right time
- Get actionable data and analytics
Cost: Free plan for up to 500 subscribers. Paid versions start at $9 per month.
MonsterInsights is the most powerful analytics tool for WooCommerce sites. It lets you connect your B2B store to Google Analytics in a few clicks so you can get valuable insights into your store’s performance.
MonsterInsights takes complex data and turns it into easy-to-read reports. That way, you can understand your audience better, track your marketing goals, and optimize your store’s success.
You can access your WooCommerce data right inside your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see all the critical eCommerce data you need at a glance: your conversion rate, transactions, revenue, and average order value, and more.
With MonsterInsights, you can easily find what’s working and what’s not so you’ll know where to focus your marketing efforts to optimize your B2B sales and revenue.
- Track marketing campaigns and how many sales are generated
- Find popular products, pages, and categories
- Enable enhanced eCommerce tracking in one click
- Discover top referral sources and the exact conversions and revenue they’re sending your way
Cost: Starts at $99.50 per year.
There you have it! That’s our list of the best plugins for B2B WooCommerce stores. All of these plugins help you grow your business in unique ways.
When picking plugins from this list, keep in mind your marketing and sales goals and choose the ones you feel would add value.
At OptinMonster, we’re focused on driving your business forward with lead generation and conversion optimization marketing campaigns.
Our tool gives you all-in-one access to creating high-converting B2B campaigns for your site including popups, banners, and gamified wheels. With these OptinMonster campaigns, you can grow your B2B business in many ways:
- Increase sales and revenue through irresistible sales, discounts, and offers
- Recover abandoned carts with Exit-Intent® and other targeting rules
- Boost engagement and keep shoppers interested in what you have to offer
- Improve customer retention and relationships through email integrations
- Grow email subscribers and collect genuine leads
If you haven’t joined OptinMonster yet, what are you waiting for? Sign up for your 100% risk-free OptinMonster account below:
We hope you found this post helpful in finding the best WooCommerce B2B plugins.
We also have these resources that you’ll definitely want to check out:
These posts will help you boost subscriptions, sales, and conversions so you can grow your B2B store faster!