Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Testing, Inspection, And Certification market in its latest report titled, “Germany Testing, Inspection, And Certification Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, And Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and Germany dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The Germany Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market was valued at USD 20.78 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 28.76 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period from 2021 – 2026.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of the Latest Research on Testing, Inspection, And Certification Market 2021 Before the purchase:
Top Key Players in the Germany Testing, Inspection, And Certification Market: Société Générale de Surveillance SA (SGS SA), TÜV SÜD Limited, Applus+ Servicios SA, ATG Technology Group, Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek Group plc, A/S Baltic Control Ltd., Aarhus, CIS Commodity Inspection Services BV, DEKRA SE, VIC Inspection Services Holding Ltd., Vinçotte International SA, RTM BREDA S.r.l., Kiwa N.V., AQM S.rl., and Others.
Industry News and Update:
– July 2020 – Hyperloop Transportation Technologies made available the first-ever completed certification guidelines for Hyperloop systems to the public. TV SD reviewed the Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA) of the HyperloopTT system and used it in the development of a guideline that defines the vital safety requirements for the construction, design, and operation of these systems.
– October 2019 – Dekra Germany became the first notified body designated by the European Commission under the In Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (IVDR). Under the current regulatory regime, almost 90% of the IVD industry can self-certify. But with the new law, that percentage shifted drastically, with up to 90% requiring a notified body.
Key Market Trends:
Manufacturing and Industrial Goods are expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Suppliers related services, product, and production-related services, and projects related services are considered to offer scope for this segment. This is one of the emerging segments, which offers enormous potential and opportunity for the market studied, mainly due to advancement and automation in the sector. The type of services provided by the companies in the region include materials testing, product certification, metallurgy and process design, in-plant and operational support, quality control, and management systems certification. The advancement in the manufacturing sector in Germany with Industry 4.0 and concepts, like the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), the TIC service providers have a massive opportunity to expand their business over the forecast period.
– In November 2019, TCO Development, provider of the internationally recognized certification for sustainable IT, TCO Certified, formed new cooperation with the Office for Procurement of the German Ministry of the Interior (BeschA). TCO Certified becomes an integral part of the established code of conduct, agreed to by the electronics industry group BITKOM and the BeschA, another step toward more sustainable procurement of IT products. Munich Re Group, a reinsurance company, based out of Germany, provides inspection services that help customers reduce risks and optimize the efficiency of plant and equipment. It provides inspection services for different classes’ plant and equipment to assist in compliance with health and safety legislation: boiler/pressure, lifting, electrical/mechanical, dust and fume extraction, power press, fixed electrical wiring.
– In May 2020, RORZE ENGENDERING GmbH, a Germany subsidiary of RORZE CORPORATION, engages in the sales and maintenance of Rorze automation systems in the European market, acquired ISO9001 (Quality Management System) certification. In December 2019, Swissbit AG, a provider of data storage and security solutions for industrial applications and the Internet of Things (IoT), opened its new electronics production facility in Berlin, Germany. The company has strengthened its long-term commitment to Germany as a manufacturing base and has tripled its production capacity for highly integrated electronics. Such instances are expected to positively impact the testing, inspection, and certification sector in the manufacturing and industrial goods industry.
– The German government announced that its industrial production in January 2020 was up 3% from the previous month, which indicates that a two-year downturn in the country’s sprawling manufacturing sector was coming to an end but only for it to then be hit by the disruption from the coronavirus. Germany’s manufacturing sectors account for around 20% of its GDP as the economy’s trade balance is heavily dependant on exports of goods. The Ifo (Institute for Economic Research) business climate index in Germany tumbled to 86.1 points in March from 96.0 points in February, marking the steepest since German reunification in 1990 and the lowest value since July 2009. However, the TIC sector in the country is being utilized by manufacturing companies for remote inspections to maintain the continuity of safety and health compliance.
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
Automotive is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The growing automotive production and trends like electric vehicles and autonomous cars are expected to fuel the adoption and demand for TIC services in Germany over the forecast period. In July 2020, Mobileye announced that Germany’s independent technical service provider, TV Sd, had awarded the company an automated vehicle testing permit, which allows the company to drive its test vehicles in real-world traffic across all German roads up to 130 kilometers per hour. Mobileye plans to start the testing in Munich and also plans testing in other parts of Germany. Automotive testing is widely used as it supports performance testing, materials testing, research and development, safety, and certification for both established and developmental alternative energy fuels and new technologies.
– The German government’s goals, to put six million electric vehicles on the road by 2030, and one million by 2020, are creating additional demand from the automotive sector. For instance, In January 2020, the Frankfurt prosecutor’s office started investigating whether Mitsubishi vehicles fitted with the company’s 1.6- and 2.2-litre four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines used illegal software to pass emissions tests. In September 2019, Daimler AG, owner of the Mercedes-Benz marque, agreed to pay EUR 870 million in Germany for non-compliance with diesel emissions regulations. Volkswagen was also fined USD 125 million late last year by the Federal Court for making false representations regarding the emissions of over 57,000 diesel vehicles.
This Testing, Inspection, And Certification Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report @:
Customization of this Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Post Covid-19 Analysis:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides Germany and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687