Artificial intelligence’s potential and prospects for small businesses continues to expand. With AI technologies upon us, most small businesses are often more concerned with lights on and doors open for everyday business than navigating what appears to be a convoluted web of modern technology. The important thing to remember is that AI been a part of our daily life. Movie recommendations, driving directions, social media feeds, and your phone’s voice is all instances of how AI is already a part of everyone’s life.
So, if clients are indeed expecting an AI-assisted experience, it’s upon you to provide it. Artificial intelligence is everywhere, and it’s here to empower you and your team to get stronger at what you’re already doing. To put it another way, this isn’t about eliminating jobs or following the latest business trend; it’s about making people more efficient and productive while helping them make informed choices and do what they do finest.
With that in mind, let us focus on various methods that can help your small business grow many folds with the help of AI.
How to enhance your small business?
- Customer Service – Among the most common applications of AI in business is customer service. It’s a natural step forward from phone menus, and it boosts customer happiness. This, when combined with humanizing your business, can significantly increase interest and revenue. AI can deliver automatic solutions to frequent client questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Small firms that cannot afford to support massive call centers will benefit greatly from this. It helps firms save money by speeding up response times to regularly asked inquiries. Consumers are also willing to speak with a machine rather than a live worker, according to statistics. 40% of customers don’t mind if they speak with a person or a chatbot as long as they get the assistance they require.
- Search Market Optimization – For firms, search marketing is a cost-effective and effective marketing technique. Search is used in a variety of sectors. Companies can improve their search efforts by combining AI with what they’re already doing. Alexa and Siri, are great examples of how voice search technology may help with SEO. Website performance, Keyword optimization and tag management may all be automated with AI. It can help with content marketing by automatically generating material and creating personalized news feeds. According to experts, businesses must now consider integrating a voice-search approach into their platforms and optimize for smartphones. AI is transforming search into a more interactive and human-like experience, which is exactly what customers desire these days.
- Improved Conversions – Digital marketing is one of AI’s most useful applications. Artificial intelligence (AI) may be used to develop conversational ads and communicate with customers on social media. Traditional commercials are brought to life with a personal element in conversational ads. A customer who encounters a travel ad, for instance, can book a flight in real-time within the ad. To engage audiences with customized discounts and offers, AI is employed in messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, and also via Rich Communication Services (RCS). It’s a clever use of language. Messages and RCS have resulted in improved raise and revenue growth for businesses.
- Cybersecurity Enhancement – With news of huge firms like Facebook and Marriott revealing in 2019 about their data breaches, cybersecurity and customer privacy are major priorities these days. By employing AI security tools to scour potential dangers, businesses can be successful in identifying cybercrime. These technologies can detect suspicious illicit activities and stop attacks while they occur or prevent them altogether. This reduces the chances of firms finding data breaches and jeopardizing their customers’ trust. Large companies like Sqrrl, Microsoft and Chronicle are employing machine learning to combat cybercrime. Because AI is good at scanning and analyzing massive amounts of data, it is enhancing cybersecurity. Since they handle client data, all organizations are vulnerable to cyber-attacks. Business leaders may now rest easy knowing that an AI-powered system is checking up for their customers.
- HR tasks automation – AI technology is not only cost-effective but also time-effective for marketing and sales approaches. Artificial intelligence (AI) can speed up the recruiting and hiring process while also lowering employee turnover. AI HR systems comb through resumes for set requirements that best fit a company’s desired attributes and talents in a candidate. This speeds up the hiring process while also improving candidate quality. It also serves as a feedback and query resource for employees. New employees can provide input on HR processes, and the tools can answer typical inquiries about compensation and regulations.
From branding to hiring and onboarding new hires, AI has applications in every aspect of a company’s operations. Small firms can afford AI-powered software, contrary to popular opinion. There seems to be no doubt that artificial intelligence (AI) is the future of businesses, and we’ll have more synergies across all industries. Its time and cost-effectiveness, as well as its capability to assist businesses in creating better customer satisfaction, will lead to increased revenue. It’s time to create a great AI strategy for your budding business.