While the pandemic influenced every individual differently, the shift from needs and wants towards shopping for necessities reminded most of us of the importance of having a budget. Zoutons, the second-largest coupon aggregator in India, soared as a saviour for all online shoppers in these unprecedented times.
Emerging as one of the most trusted names in the Indian e-commerce industry, Zoutons has managed to make shopping an effortless experience during the pandemic for its users. As per the data consolidated from a national survey in March 2020, 74.6% of internet users prefer online shopping over local markets and shopping malls. Be it grocery shopping, finding the right medicines – all essential services experienced a surge in demand. Zoutons marked this shift in user traffic and worked relentlessly to produce the best solutions for its users.
● Online delivery services received steep growth in user traffic, be it for groceries and essentials or fast-food chains.
● There was an increasing shift in the traffic for OTT platforms and streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, AltBalaji, Voot, etc.
● In addition, commuting services like Rapido were essential for those who had no choice but to step outside.
Zoutons Telegram Group For Online Deals
● A personalized Telegram group targeted to act as a personal shopping companion.
● Designed to undertake the normalization of panic buying among consumers.
● Get notified about the hottest deals from popular stores and be the first to shop
Zoutons Chrome Extension
● Earlier this year, the company launched its Chrome extension, which is tailor-made to act as a one-stop solution for all online coupon hunting needs.
● The extension works automatically and applies the best deal resulting in maximum savings any time a user places an online order.
Sharing his vision, Siddharth Arya, Head of Zoutons, stated, “The idea behind the Zoutons Chrome Extension is to assist our users in saving to their maximum potential on even the smallest purchases. We have designed it to scan the entire website that a user is shopping on and accumulate a comprehensive list of every discount available.”
Following closely the execution of these steps, Zoutons met some of its most distinguished milestones.
● The website witnessed more than 1.4 million user traffic, in November 2020.
● The company registered more than 10 Lakh users
● The Telegram group operates with more than 10,000 subscribers
● New users were able to tap into more than 400 merchant partners that Zoutons has a tie-up with including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra – to name a few.
Zoutons operates with a global vision and ensures to not only have a good user-friendly website but also deliver the best e-commerce experience possible for every individual. In the upcoming days, as more and more people are getting vaccinated, the urge to step outside and spend more will increase. And Zoutons is ready to learn, strategize and innovate what’s best to fulfil the needs of their users.
Zoutons has successfully expanded and is currently operating in 3 countries, i.e. India, the U.S. and U.A.E. Vigorously keeping track of the latest updates from top retailers, Zoutons group houses more than 1000 merchant partners that offer deals on 100+ categories. And as of May 2021, the company officially surpassed 10 Lakh registered users.
Disclaimer: This content is distributed by Digpu News Network. No HT journalist is involved in creation of this content.