Territory Focus: Global
Location: Sydney, Australia
Role Responsibilities align with desired deliverables such as;
• Develop and manage creative goal-orientated and value-added initiative marketing plans, timelines to budget.
• To define, design and manage key marketing initiatives that further the overall strategic vision of the artist. • Conduct and communicate in-depth competitive analysis (through data, research and insights) of landscape trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top-line KPIs.
• Initiate creation of materials, visual imagery, marketing tools and sales and promotional assets alongside
Artists, Managers, and CWF Teams. This includes collaboration with artists, art directors, photographers or any parties needed to fulfill the vision of the campaign in alignment to Creative manager.
• Act as primary communication liaison between artist/manager/ label and label staff for all marketing functions and work closely with Campaign Managers for project momentum.
• Lead all aspects of overall artist development across teams (Product, Publicity, Radio, Streaming, Creative, Digital Marketing, etc.) to ensure project momentum is maximized and marketing plans are fully and successfully executed.
• Grow fan bases using DSPs, social media, SEO, email/text, web, data-capture and advertising.
• Manage multiple budgets for each project to ensure the project remains financially feasible; Conduct retrospectives on marketing initiatives to measure effectiveness such as artist growth across applicable social and retail platforms and overall current and long term profitability.
• Secure strategic brand placements and opportunities with outside partners to widen the exposure.
• Brief & self-create both organic and paid for original content for online use.
• Ensure that project milestones and goals are met within time and on budget.
• Manage and provide strong leadership for the digital marketing team, ensuring coordinators are effectively educated and supported where necessary
• Oversee internal marketing plans including blogs, newsletters and the social media schedule
You will have:
• Minimum 3 years working in social media, advertising and content management.
• Experience with Project management/Task management/Time tracking systems ie. Asana
• Proficient in digital marketing / Facebook marketing / Social media – including social media advertising
• Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp, Facebook Business & Ad Manager, TikTok Ad Manager, Sendible, Creator Studio, and YouTube Studio.
• Experience with content creation tools including Premiere Rush, Photoshop, and Canva
• Excellent copywriting skills to help clients create effective social media and advertising copy.
• Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple projects.
• Ability to understand project requirements and necessary resources.
• Ability to analyse and optimise marketing campaigns accordingly in order to keep campaigns on a trajectory for success
• A thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques, trends and social media movements.
• Ability to work well under pressure, strong problem solving abilities, manage workflows and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A love for music, with good knowledge of new releases.
Nice to have:
• A love for music, comedy and entertainment, with a good knowledge of local and international acts in these fields.
• Experience managing other team members to deliver desired results
• Understanding and experience managing influencer campaigns
To apply please email your resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a great fit for this role to [email protected], along with examples of your work.
Applications close Sunday 11th July.