India Pesticides Limited IPO listing: India Pesticides Limited IPO will be listed on exchanges—NSE and BSE—today, July 5, 2021. Agrochemical manufacturing company India Pesticides Limited is issues size is worth Rs 800 crore. India Pesticides Limited IPO issue included a fresh issue of shares worth Rs 100 crore and an offer for sale of shares worth Rs 700 crore by promoters and shareholders.
India Pesticides issue had opened on June 23 and closed on June 25. The issue was subscribed 15 times. The agrochemical manufacturing company had fixed the price band for this IPO at Rs 290-296 a piece. India Pesticides IPO market lot size was capped at 50 shares, where in Investors can bid for a minimum of 50 equity shares and in multiples of 50 equity shares thereafter. Retail investors were allowed to apply for up to 13 lots.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
As the investors who have applied for this must be eagerly waiting for its listings on NSE and BSE, they must know what potential this IPO holds and what to expect for listing gains from this issue. Well, talking about this IPO, Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi had said one can apply for this issue for reasonable listing gains. “There was no doubt that the company was good. The investors willing to put money in this issue can do that for reasonable listing gains. It is unlikely that listing will get doubled or there would be massive gains. one can expect a listing gain between 20 and 30 percent, which is a reasonable listing. Investors can subscribe the shares with a long-term view as well. It is a growth oriented company with experienced promoters.”
Earlier, the agrochemical company had finalized the share allotment on July 1.
How to get the India Pesticides IPO allotment status on BSE and registrar’s website- KFIN Technologies – Step-by-step-guide
1) Go to BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select issue name – “India Pesticides Limited”
3) Now, enter your application number and PAN card number
4) Hit the ‘Search’ tab
Through the website of registrar – KFIN Technologies:
– Here, select the IPO name from the dropdown
– Now, enter application number or DP ID/Client ID or PAN
– In the case of application number, select application type (ASBA or NON-ASBA) and ‘Enter Application Number’. In the case of DP ID/Client ID, select Depository “NSDL or CDSL” and enter “DP ID/Client ID”
– Enter ‘Captcha’ and submit
It’s done and you are good to go. A status will only appear after allotment if the details entered are correct. In case of non-allotment, the blocked amount will be refunded to your bank account.