SEO Outreach Specialist
Sage tech makes business life better, easier and more profitable for thousands of SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs all over the world. We do that by making our products every bit as individual as the business needs they serve. And behind each product are the teams who create, support and tell the world about them. Our Digital Marketing team is right where the action is. They’re individuals too. We wouldn’t have it any other way. After all, it’s their talents, personalities and hard work that makes all our digital content – from TV ads to TikTok – so uniquely engaging for people looking for a better way to do business. That’s why we’ll nurture your individuality in any way we can – with flexibility and a great work/life balance – so that you can always bring your whole self to work.
Just because Sage already provides market-leading digital experiences, doesn’t mean that we’re done innovating. We’ve got huge plans to push things forward so, as an SEO Outreach Specialist, you’ll be playing an important part in shaping the future here at Sage. The team you’ll join is responsible for Sage’s overall SEO strategy – frameworks, best practices including technical, on page, outreach and link building. Your specific focus, however, will be on off-site SEO. That’s your speciality. It’s something you’ve excelled at in previous roles, and you’ve got the track record to back it up. You understand that good SEO depends on everyone working together –across the whole organisation. That means collaborating with stakeholders across digital, social, content, PR and data/insights teams. That’s true alignment. And, as you know, when things are that way, great things can happen. Join our team and you’ll:
• Shape and execute a global offsite SEO strategy and framework
• Provide organisation-wide support and education on SEO link-building, outreach techniques and best practices
• Partner with teams across the organisation to establish clear guidelines, processes and delivery
• Make recommendations for outreach activity to support KW performance goals based on internal link audits and analysis
• Manage agency budgets, POs, weekly/monthly calls, reporting and performance reviews
• Collaborate with your team to develop and deliver a consistent, global approaches to measurement, communications, reporting and analytics
• Drive qualified organic traffic and conversions in support of overall business KPIs
• Seek out and share latest market trends and innovations
• Role model One Sage behaviours among colleagues and support an approach that challenges tradition
- Contribute to developing a world-class, industry-leading team. This might involve regular speaking and writing opportunities for the biggest publishers and conferences in digital.
The individual talents of our Digital Marketers make us stand out. But their job is made that little bit easier by the fact that Sage really does stand out. We’re not ‘making it up’ when we say we’re different in what we offer. Extra days off to help you clear your head when working from home. Options to work flexibly for 10 weeks per year. Five paid days per year volunteering in the community on behalf of the Sage Foundation – in any way you see fit. It all goes towards building a culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work. A culture that reflects our position as a cutting-edge tech giant. A place where people are judged on their performance and behaviour – not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.